COVID WELCOME AND PREVENTION PROTOCOL 19
Due to the rapid spread of covid 19, we have decided to set up a reception and prevention protocol at the Hotel Les Roches in order to guarantee you a safe stay.
Our responsibility to our customers and our team is to strictly follow these barrier measures and gestures :
• when coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or use a disposable handkerchief •
• avoid touching his face, eyes, hair •
• wash your hands frequently with soap or a hydroalcoholic solution •
We have also improved our hygiene and precautionary measures :
• the check-in procedure will take place before arrival at the hotel •
• the cleaning of the hotel is reinforced especially in the common areas, door handles •
• the implementation of hydroalcoholic solutions in areas of high influx (reception, toilets) •
• the deckchairs at the swimming pool will respect social distanciations and sanitary rules after each use •
• our restaurants are ready to welcome you with spaces of more than 2 meters between each table •
The general organization of our work and your welcome have been reviewed.
Therefore, we thank you for your understanding on the closure of some of our services (mentioned below) due to the proximity between people, in order to respect the instructions of social distancing :
→ the SPA : however our heated outdoor swimming pool with deckchairs available and our massage parlor will be open from 10a.m to 8p.m every day.
→ the breakfast buffet: a personalized service is offered in your room, on the terrace or at the Vue Mont-Blanc restaurant.
Our team is trained in these action instructions guaranteeing you to spend pleasant moments of sweetness in the mountains.
We also remain at your disposal to inform you about the tourist activities open in the region.
See you soon
Mélanie Courant & François Heduit • Managers
& All The Roches Team